BOOK CATALYST KINETICS GROUP NATUROPATHS IN BURNABY, BC
Visit our naturopathic clinic in Burnaby, Vancouver and transform your life. Elevate your physical and mental health through specialized neuropathy procedures.
At our naturopathic clinic, you will enjoy –
- Certified naturopaths
- Covid safety
- Dedicated parking
- Friendly staff
- Step by step treatment process
- Seamless consultations
NATUROPATH IN VANCOUVER
NATUROPATHS IN BURNABY, BC
The diverse and innovative treatment options presented by naturopathic medicine offer important solutions to many clients at Catalyst Kinetics Group (CKG). A complete naturopathic diagnostic approach may include blood, urine and/or salivary testing, as well as applied kinesiology and ultrasound imaging. Our overall approach is to discover the fastest and most effective means of correcting the cause of a problem, so you can reach optimal health without continuous intervention. This often leads us to work closely with other medical professionals in the naturopathic clinic to ensure you receive the most effective and efficient treatment.
Our naturopathic doctors
Dr. Claire Wilson
Dr. Bailey Sallis
Dr. Jonathon Berghamer
Dr. Michael Bastien
Dr. Adam Godkin
Ready to commit to a better life? Try the power of self healing and naturopathic medicine in Burnaby.
Live your healthiest life
Your place for change
Start your change with us
Contact us with any questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is naturopathy recommended for?
If you are looking for reasons to choose naturopathy, there are more than one.
- Naturopathy focuses on disease prevention.
- It may aid in curing existing health conditions
- It is completely non-invasive and has natural treatments.
- It doesn’t clash with other forms of medicine.
- The consultations are affordable.
- There are no side effects.
Catalyst Kinetics Group is one of the best naturopathic clinics in Burnaby, Vancouver. Our naturopaths are dedicated to holistic and self healing.
Book a session and see for yourself!
2. What is the difference between a naturopath and a naturopathic doctor?
A naturopathic doctor can be your primary care physician and can prescribe basic medicines while a naturopath isn’t able to.
3. How do I book an appointment with you?
View your practitioners’ availability and book appointments through our Mobile App
Please wear masks. You will be provided one at the entrance if you don’t have one.
Checking in Process
Given the spread of Covid, we have a very set process in place.
- Check in through your phone upon arrival.
- You will be asked to wait in your car till your doctor is ready to see you.
- The practitioner will notify the reception when they are ready to see you. At this point please enter with a mask on.
- If you are unsure where to wait, please ask at the reception.
If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Do I need to visit the clinic for naturopathy?
Yes. Our naturopaths use special machines and equipment to conduct minor tests before the treatment commences. You would need to come to our naturopath clinic at last for the first few times, or till your naturopathic doctor advises.