Ally Bradshaw, Kin
Ally is a practicing kinesiologist and member of the BC Association of Kinesiologists and brings over 10+ years of clinical experience leading clients in private and semi-private training, group classes, as well as educational workshops and international retreats.
Blending her background in kinesiology, yoga and clinical pilates, she thrives on teaching you how to reconnect to your body and optimize your movements.
Ally specializes in:
- neuromuscular training and adaptations
- post concussion and vestibular rehabilitation
- postural and core education
- foundational and functional movement
- injury specific rehabilitation and conditioning
- breathwork and meditation/mindfulness practices.